Monday, May 28, 2007

Driving Lessons

Today is the first day for my first driving lessons. It went well. Yes, the engine went dead three times on me. But other than that, it went pretty well.

At first, I couldnt handle the movement for the steering wheel and also the clutch. But then after a few minutes, It went smooth it selfs.

I did 2 hours today and another 14 hours to go. Yes, I am taking 16 hours class. My second driving lesson with my mentor is on wednesday around 9am.

I actually woke up at 730am today and manage to get at my driving center before 8am. When I reached there, they haven't really open their center yet! Kalau tak dah lame aku pi mkn roti canai! And could you guess what time did they open their center? 830am u knoww! Haihh. Call kate kul 8! But then they end up being late. Haiyyaaa!

----

Today I feel fat lah! :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko x bgtau aku yg koa mik drivving test ?? =O -eezzah-
wowww!!

Anonymous said...

Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxdresses with sleeves!?! Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Mermaid Wedding Dresses