Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Group excercise

I didn't do any cardio training today cause I was lazy and my whole body were sore from the day berfore yesterday workout..My abs is so damn sore, and when i caugh my abdomen is very not working together..Baaaaah! No pain, No gain eeey? Hmm..So for today I did Body Step, Body Pump and RPM..Just to get my stamina up! haaaaaa! malas nye nak pegi class besooook! adoyyyh! dah la jauh..jam pulak tuu! kenape la KL nie byk sgt kete? I wish they build a road only for me and my family...muahaha! that would be really fun! haaah..dah la my body sore, esok kene pegi class pulak tu..kesesakan lalu lintas lagie! haiihh..

Breakfast

1 apple
1 bowl of corn flacks
half glass peel fresh tropical punch


Lunch

5nuggets
half carrot
2 pcs of bread & a slice cheese

Snack

1 handfull peanuts inshell
1 apple
half glass peel fresh tropical punch


Dinner

1 apple
2 pcs bread & a slice cheese

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses. Louboutin Shoes christian louboutin platforms. Plus Size Wedding Dresses