Saturday, May 26, 2007

Dance Mood Anyone?



I don't know why...But I am into Dance lately! I feel free and the mood just fit right in. It is very hard to explain in words. If you can feel the way I feel when I am dancing...Wow! It is so amazing. Maybe I am having a bad day and I guess dancing is the way to let it all out..

And nowdays..,I know this may sounds very strange but I wouldn't missed any single of Body Jam or Line Dance classes..Learning new cherograph makes me want to learn more and more new cherograph!

And plus when I am bored I'll go to YouTube.com and find any dance movement to look at! And also to lesmills.com! lesmills.com maybe sound strange but its true! God...I don't know how to say this..,but I think I am addicted to dancing! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, vintage wedding dresses. Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Shoes Plus Size Wedding Dresses