Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bumpie Dumpie Hard Disk

Are you sad and also pissed?
Yes!

Why is that?
I don't have the old hard disk drive from our old computer in our new computer yet because we haven't baught the external (we can't just slip it thru into the new computer cause it's not do-able). My old picture's are in there and I can't view them.

And?
Oh and our songs collections from abba to beyonce (from old to new, bad example, i know) is in that drive and there's alot of multi multi important stuff is in it.

Is there anymore to it you wanna add?
Yes! I really miss listening to some of the old tracks and also I want to view my old picture's with my babes.

Last word(s)?
Aiyoooohhhh!

p/s- ezzaaaah! you actually read my blog? hahaha, I just read your comment post yang dah ber'ages ago, today! lol. anyway, if you read this, apa lagiee? jom la join buat blog! heehhehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

xmo. im so lazy to create a blog haha ;p
doing a blog is like im writting an essay babe.
so,dont want! agagagaga =D

Freeda! said...

okay la tuu! ahah.. otak berkembang skit..