Saturday, August 4, 2007

Blame It On Him

My brother asked me to search for a song that Akon dedicate to Gwen.
So, I found it and listen to it right after the download was completed.
Then I search for the lyric,
The part I was interested on was,

"just a little young girl trying to have fun
her daddy should never let her out that young
i’m sorry for club zen getting shut down
i hope they manage better next time around
how was i to know she was underage
in a 21 and older club they say..."

"Sorry, blame it on me" by Akon

I was like a young girl?
What happen? Underage? What?

Then I google it.

Found this instead,
Click Here
Then this,
Click Here

But then again, I wasnt satify.
So, I youtube it.

This is what I found. If you're not old enough, don't watch this. Lol. Seriously. But, I know you're going to watch it anyway. But don't say I didn't warn u. *Evil grins







I was like, Woah *My eyes pop'ed.
She's Only 15 (or prolly 14 not sure because there's to many sources)
And what the hell is a 15 years old girl doing at the 21 and older club?
The girl mesti pancit kene angkat sane sini. Hahaha

No comments: