Saturday, August 11, 2007

DanceLife vs Rexona

Anyone have any clue?
Okay, it's about dancing.
Ofcourse lah about dancing kan?
Title pun dah dancelife. Hahaha
Silly me.

I got back home from BodyBalance @ 5pm today.
And spend the rest of my entire time @ the house.

Around 6pm they showed DanceLife @ Mtv and,
Rexona No-Sweat Dance Challege @ tv3.

Take a guess which one did I decided to watch?

DanceLife? Nolaaah.

Rexona? Nolaaah.

Both? Yeslaaah!

I switched the channel aloot!
If DanceLife was on commercials,
I switched to Rexona.
If Rexona was on commercials,
I switched to DanceLife.

It goes on for 30minutes.
Not bad lah kan?
It was like 30minutes jeee.

Anywaaay, in DanceLife,
I really like this girl name jersey!
I sounded so gay kejap

Sempat jugak rakam time die solo dance at the end of the story! :p


Anyway, yeah. I love her.
Oh yeah and,
Did I told ya that I've watched this eps of DanceLife before? :p
It was like months ago @ Mtv jugak. Hehehehe.

Rexona pulak, nothing interesting lah.
Too many hiphop dance groups nowdays.

And this is the host,
Huney Madu & I forgot the dude's name.


Overall, I prefer to watch DanceLife.
Next Week ade Nelly Furtado,
Can't afford to miss that one! :D
No offense to Rexona No-Sweat Dance Challege show ofcourse.

No comments: