Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hoo-rey!

I feel much better now.
Eventho not completely 100% okay, but I feel sooo much better.

You don't know how I feel now. It's like WOOHOOO!
It's like winning a go-kart race,
It's like when arsenal scores a goal,
It's like when u got a happy meal @ McD when u're a little kid,
It's like....Okay, I proof my point right?
Do you need moore? I don't think so. So yeaah!

All I wanna say is,
I FEEL GOOOOOOOOD!

I'll be on the net until the crack of dawn playing pool @ yahoo.
I sound so lame but I'm bored, I'm not sleepy and
none of my frens are online.
So, I'll be on the "By Myself" room :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wallpapers
lsgs z ´ zg 21

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, gowns with sleeves Louboutin Shoes pumps christian louboutin. Bridal Wedding Dresses