Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I Went Crazy

I was bored like fuck.
******
I haven't really updated my blog for 3days.
That's because I've got nothing to write.
I've got something but it's not that interesting things to read.
Numsayin'? Lol.
I wrote a really long post earlier this morning (prolly around 3am or so) but then I decided to send it to draft.

So yeah, what's up with me u asked?

I am goood. But,
I am terribly lazy to do my chores.
My room is a mess!

Oh! And another bad news,

My mom will be leaving from West Malaysia to East Malaysia today. Flights @ 5pm, for a week!! She'll be leaving with my sister and my sister bf. Apparently, I didn't wanted to follow @ first but now, I feel like..I wanna go! I wanna go! :( I'll miss my mom badllyyy!! :((

But....On the bright side, I get to have the car for a week! Muahaha *Evil Laugh

And so, I'll be living with only men's in the house.
Wish me luck!

No comments: