Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Message

I'm very disappointed with how the young malays are reacting towards the negarakuku song by namewee. Why the ill death threats? Our religion condemns violence and here you are giving death threats. It's just proving people points that we are a violent corrupted race. Think people. Don't let emotions cloud your judgment. It's stupid. All the races in malaysia is one and whole. Without each other, there will be no malaysia.

Let not one or few peoples provoking thoughts affects you.

Think.

I love Malaysia and to see it plunged into utter chaos is not what i want to experience.

I may not be able to change people's mind but at least i have let my thoughts out.

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromwedding dresses with sleeves!?! Louboutin Shoes christian louboutin platforms. Empire Wedding Dresses