Friday, August 31, 2007

Secret

Right now then I just realise something.
Something that I keep it a secret for a long time now.
Something that I never told anyone in my life about this nor written any post about it.
Something will shocked you.
Something will really shocked you.
Something will really really shocked you!
(Okay I'll shut up)

I have a thing for plane.. There I said it!

Everytime I'm in a car,
everytime I'm just chilling at the park,
everytime I'm sitting infront of my house,
and if there's an airplane just right above me,

I will look at it, and all my problems seems to go far away.
I feel refreshed.
I feel happy.
And I said to myself,
"I'm the one who should be up there, I'm the one who suppose to be up there!"

If you really know what the phase means, then good!
If you don't, don't even bother to understand it.

You know what it's like when you just get bored with your life?
That is what I experiencing now.

I want to try new things.
I want to enjoy new stuffs.

I am just bored being the same old me.

No comments: