Saturday, September 1, 2007

BBQ Night Part II

Remember my previous post?
I'm having another BBQ for the 2nd time again yesterday?

I end up calling all of my friends to come down.
It was a very last minute thing.

But almost of 90% that I invited came!
So, I'm Kidna happy cause I get to meet all my friends, AGAIN! :D

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!



Later tonight, there will be another BBQ Party at the same place, same time but again different brother..Ahha!

And also the girl in the picture showing her ass to the camera (Shiela) will also be having a BBQ Party too at her house tonight.

I haven't really decide yet whether to go or not to go.

I think I'll end up sitting my ass down infront of the pc tonight cause I eat like a whole lot of food for like 2 straight days (malam pulak tu)

Food(s) = Calories.
Heloo?

No comments: