Sunday, September 16, 2007

That's Rude

I was flipping thru a local newspaper today. Why am I reading a newspaper? I'm not actually reading it. Like I said, flipping thru. Heehe

But anyway, this what attracts me..

Not the whole thing la kan.. But this!
(Click for a larger picture and read the review about Rihanna)

"Although I'm not really a fan of Rihanna's, I must admit that she looks pretty good here. The brightly coloured dress sets off her skin tone perfectly and she just glows."

"Although I'm not really a fan of Rihanna's, yada yada yada.." really strikes me.

How can a reviewer said like that in a review? Okay, if you don't like her, don't say u don't like her, just say about the dress or what not. This is actually the first time I read a review like this! That is so unprofessional maan.

I'm not trying to defend rihanna, but the words is just rude laa!

Anyway, I like her new song that features Ne-Yo! ;-D Click to play