Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Uncertain.



UNCERTAIN.

Life is very uncertain.

Like, your room light died on u bcos the fuse broke.
Like, you got a brand new laptop. :) and,
Like, you got a call for an interview from a big company.

Well yes, my room is dark, and im typing from a very dark room. The only light can help me is from the outside light. Which, still, i cannot see the key on my brand new laptop. :)

FaridaNadzira new PET :) 9th September 2009 my baby was born. :) (09.09.09)

And on last monday, while I'm at my fren's house, I received a phone call from a KL number. When I picked it up, it was from TM. They asked me to go for an interview at Shah Alam. Tmrw, 10th September 2009 @ 9am I'm going for an interview. Please pray for me you guys. :)

Life can be uncertain. If you really want something. Keep on going, keep on working hard until you archive what you want. Nobody will ask you to stop going unless you want to stop it your self.

Anyway, my room is still dark, and I need to fix dat. Which I will do it tmrw. Hehe q= D

No comments: