Thursday, May 10, 2007

confiusion day

I don't know why..but my mind is very badly messed up..come to think of it I don't have any stable mood today, I get mad at my family for nothing..haaaah! tak tahu kenape laaa..Maybe about this house I wanted to stay kot..Hmm, kan Im study dkat wangsa maju, (Malaysia Institude of Intergritive Media) so..It is a million mile from where Im staying..well, not very far lah kan! but could u really imagin if i had to ulang alik from Subang Jaya to wangsa maju? Dah laa jaaam! tak laraat aku..That's the reason why my friend & I wanted to find affordable & comfortable house for us to rent! but the thing is..kami tak carik lagie! and seriously have no idea nak carik mcm mane..kete pun takdak..they do provide us hostel, but..cube fikir, rm200/month..9ppls in the appartment..gile tak gile la kalau mcm tu..argghhh! HELPP! mcm mane niee? :( I seriously felt like crying cause I dont know how to settle all this! dah la..see whatever happens, happens laa..

Today I went to gym..I did 5minutes on the treadmill because I wanted to warm up for Body Pump..The thing is, before I join Body Pump.. I have to warm up..Kalau tak, later when I do the squat track my leg will be shacking like hell..so warm up if very important for me! :D After Body Pump as usual, I join Body Step;) the instructor pun bole tahan..JJ was the replacement for teoh..Hmm,then I join Body Jam bebeeh! heheh..;) but the step dah boring so I just dance like i was on extacy..After that I joined Line Dance Funk..I like this class very much, like I said on my previous blog, I will join line dance more often..hehe;) this is the class we have to remember the choreograph..to me, I really love to learn new choreograph..and understand them fully..and that is just me ;) at certain point I dont know why but the instructor asked "you learn hiphop?" haha..did I dance like hiphop in line dance funk? lol..cannot say anything but just angguk! :D but yeah.. I do love hiphop songs ;) So four class for today, Body pump, Body Step, Body Jam and Line Dance..It waaas tiring!


Breakfast

tak bangun pagie laaaa he hhe

Snack

3 pcs durian
a dozen grapes

Lunch

quater tin of campbell creamy chicken mushroom
1 pc bread

Snack

4 pcs of bread with 2 slice of cheese
4 kuih cincin

Dinner

I was at the gym

Supper

2 pcs of bread with a slice of cheese
a bowl of corn flacks
4 kuih cincin
1 handfull grapes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, vintage wedding dresses!?! Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Shoes Princess A-Line