Sunday, May 13, 2007

The day my moniter went crazy

This is for 11 may 2007

Breakfast
1 roti canai
1 tin yeos cincay
5 slice daging kambing
2 banana

Snack
1 medium mcd ice cream (vanilla)
3 jeruk mangga
2 jeruk buah pala

Tea break
4 tiger biscuit
half mug milo

Dinner
6 prawn
2 kuih cincin
1 pau kacang

Supper(I ate alot because my brothers and my mom eat at some gerai :p)
a dozen or maybe more of chicken wings (alaa yg pangang honey tuu)
9 stick of satay (include kambing,ayam & daging)
one big glass of watermelon

This is for 12 may 2007

Breakfast
1 high 5 sambal ikan bilis bun
1 box of rocky biscuit stick choc

Lunch
1 chicken burger
1 milo ice

Dinner
1 egg (ala ala mata kerbau)
quater tin baked beans
2 pcs of bread

Supper
1 bowl corn flacks
-------

I didn't get the chance to update my blog on 11 may 07 because my monitor went crazy on me..So later that evening my daddy baught a new samsung wide screen monitor but still I can't surf the net because my brother was on the internet all day..I waited until 2am 12 may 07 and he is still on the net..So I decided to go to sleep because that morning I have to attend kursus for L (that 6jam punya kursus sgt bosan) all they did was explain some useless stuff and know how to change the tire and show all of the parts in the engine! dah la panas..atap zink pulak tu! ahha..that took place in bangi..so i get home probably at5pm like that and still cant online because my brother was on the net..and at certain time I really wish I have my own laptop/desktop for me alone! with my own internet connection! :( baaah! soo..malam2 sikit baru ade chance nak online! hah..itu pun this blogger thing ade problem..cannot sign in! aiyoo..yesterday I was pretty damn not in a mood..with that so much problem in my mind this few days which only my fren sara know and at some point, I really burst it out..I couldn't take in anymore..I am so frustrated this couple of days and nothing could or nobody could helped me..anyhow I am gratefull to have someone there for me to let it out..thanks sara! it is sunday and it is 11.17am and I got nothing to do..I am going to surf the net now..byeee take care everyone!