Thursday, May 31, 2007

Corrupted Mind

I didn't have the time to update my blog yesterday because I was knocked out and stike down. I was freekishly tired.

On tuesday, I slept very late and on wednesday I have to get up early for my driving lesson around 9am. I couldn't barely even open my eyes and end up waking up late. I woke up 5 minutes before 9am. So, I had to shower very, very fast. And rush downstairs because Mr. Yap already started to honk.

I couldn't really tell you guys how I did on yesterday driving lesson because I totally forgot. Hehehe! ;-)

Later that evening. I went to gym. Haa! Yesterday I did my work out at Summit. The place is quite impressing comparing to Consplant. They have their own cycling studio and new bike, which I taste for the first time yesterday in RPM class. Got disco light some more! Hehehe.

I only did 3 classes.(Body Pump, Body Step & Rpm) I wanted to do one more class but they only got Body Attack in the main studio and Tai Chi at 2nd studio. I sign up for Body Attack but didn't really went into the sudio. Hahhaa. I wasn't in the mood to do Body Attack so much laah :D

Remember I wrote that I was freekishly tired? Ohhhh yes! I am still very, very tired now. I slept late yesterday because I was waiting for my brother to go to SS2. But I end up waiting untill 12+am and got knocked on my bed. Melepass laaah nak pegi SS2. Iskkk...

And today I got my driving lesson again. At 8am!! Arghh..I eventually woke up late again ;p I told you I am still very very tired kaan? I woke up 15 minutes before 8am. Hey..,it is better than yesterday kan? Hehehe. I shower peacefully and wear my cloths heavenly and go downstairs slowly :D

My driving today is pathetic. I didn't get to control the clucth the way I should and went like boom, boom, boom. But the engine didn't died la ;) its just not a smooth sailing car ride I tell youu. Hahaha. But it was fun. Today I went to the big road and I practicly go very fast. Yeaaay. But my mentor scolded me to not go very fast lah. Hehehe.

Other than that, I did a U-turn and failed. He had to helped me to turn the stering. That is the reason why I said my driving today is pathetic. With all the mistake on the clutch and the stering. Fuhhh, hopefully I will do better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I found this blog randomly, but I enjoy how thought provoking your words are. I hope you update soon.alissa milano Christian Louboutin Shoes