Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What A Day

I just found out that the new release for all the Group-X classes is on 11th jun!

For your information, that is when my course start! Arghhhh..Frust nye!

They will do the same new release for 2/3weeks. But, it won't be the same if I am not among the first group to feel the new release. Hadoiii. Tak best nyeee!

Hopefully I can manage to feel the new release pun dah cukup laa. =(

Today I did four classes. Muahahaha! q= D For this month, today is a historical day for me. Because today is the first time I did four classes for this month. Hehe.

Body Step, Body Pump, Body Combat and Body Step again.

The reason why I joined Body Combat today is because RPM was a full house. And so Body Combat was the only thing that fit my time. I wanted to do cardio but the lazyness in me is to damn high. Hahaha. (Group-X and doing cardio is a diff thing ok! Hehe)

Body Pump class for me today is abit hard. My muscles didn't get enough rest from yesterday Body Pump and when I did all of the tracks, it was a very painful and a long journey I tell youu. Sakittt sgt!

Other than that, the other classes went well ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, lace cap sleeve wedding dress Louboutin Shoes pumps christian louboutin. Mother Of Bride