Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Off Day

I went to gym today. Wanted to join RPM class, but it was full. I am annoyed about that very much. I was late for only 1 sec! 1 sec!! Can you belive that? Haihhh..

For that one hour of free time, I ran on treadmill for about 43minutes - 4km51m. Takkan nak waste time doing nothing kot kaan. Hehehhe!

Body Pump was my first class today. Very challenging laaah! I am trying to stick with the weight I am using now. My muscles is getting bigger each day. Hahaha... Perasan nye!

Body Jam was my second class. I dig that Crazy In Love By Jay-z and Beyonce movement. It was ssssizlin' hoot man!

I went to parade today to search for an Adidas Women Running Supernova Baggy Short.....But World of Sport doesnt have it. Ashame laah! Haish..I will probably go to SACC mall to visit their store to hunt for the right stuff.

I was free from morning to evening. So, I get to watched couple of movies....

Code Name: The Cleaner
D.E.B.S

(There is no poster for those movies in yahoo...So, I no longer try to search them. But Code Name: The Cleaner make me laugh alot. Hehehe! D.E.B.S is about 4 agent and one of them is a lesbian..So, I am not really into it but I was dead bored and got nothing else to watch. So...Tgk je laa..)

I am not going to list down the thing I ate today because today is my off day. Iskk....Org keje pun ade cuti! Org is cutting down unhealty food pun ade cuti! Muahahhaa..

Eventho I am cutting down some of the oily and fatty food, I still feel fat. Hmm......Tak best nye!!

No comments: