Sunday, June 10, 2007

Disappointed

Body Step new release will be release this monday at Wisma Consplant. I am so happy about that and hopefully I could make it before 7 because I have to attend my college at 4 to pick some things up. Which I hate very much because my college is like 1hours drive and if it is jamming like shit it would be like 2-3hours drive. Hadooii.

I just found out Body Jam 41 will be release at Cineleisure and it will cost me RM20 to join in the crowd. It is for charity. And I think I won't be able to make it. Sigh :( So yeaah, I can say Im disappointed. And so, I have to wait for it to be release in Consplant or Menara Summit or wherever it will be release first. Heey, I changed my student membership to a passport membership. Muahahah.

I am listening to Dido - Life For Rent. Awsome track from her! :) Try to download and listen to it.

Im feeling unhealthy today cause I just ate a big bungkus of nasi lemak lauk daging! :( I am full, very full because I actually never ate the whole bungkus. It was delicious laah! Hehehe.

No comments: