Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The World Update

Monday

I went to college to pick that Induction Kit. We went a little bit early and thank god we didn't have to hear taklimat from Ms. Nadia. By the time intensive class had just finished and went into the hall, we are already in our way out. Ms. Nadia and Mr. Kumar talk to us face2face. So, it is easy to understand them. We talk about the dress code and stuff.

Do you remember about the Body Step Launch I wrote in my previous blog? Haah! I went to Consplant an hour early just to be in that class. And guess what? The class was already full! I am very pissed at that moment. Actually the story was like this

I reached there 640pm. The class is at 740pm. I asked the front desk what time will the registration for Body Step Launch start? He said, 720pm and you can register upstairs later. So, I put my stuff in the locker and hit the treadmill. At 720pm sharp I went upstairs (It was so dumb of me to go upstairs at 720pm sharp) and they already started to que'ing (The que was looong I tell youu) and writing names. I was even more pissed off because I was the first person to that she said the class is full. WTF!! I really should start queing at 715pm! :( So, I was very mad and hit the locker and go back home. Baaaah! Wanted to wait for Body Pump but its like another more 1hour. I can't deal with the facts that the class was full at that time and that is why I decided to go back home.

Tuesday
(The day my orientation start)
Dress Code - Formal.

I woke up at 6am. And hit the road at 645am because the orientation start at 8am. As usual, traffic jam as always. Which is one of the reason why I hate to go to college.

The entire day was pitiful. I was tired as fuck. And we had to sit on the floor. We used the stairs. We have to greet The O.C Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening if we see them. It Was Sick I tell yoou. No offense but I really can't handle doing that all the time.

We got groups too. My group wasn't fun at all. So I was silent all the time. And then there was girl who asked "nape senyap je?" haha. I didn't know what to answer and soon find out that she is a cousin of a friend of mine. So, we talked talked talked. :) At first I got myself involved with the wrong crowd. The sosial crowd. We almost want to get out from the college because one of them have a car. But then, it didn't happened. Feuuuh! And after that I started to hang out with the right crowd. Thank god. :)

We did some games that have been a thing to do since they open the college. Its a tradition. I couldn't tell you how was the game. Its hard to write. lol. But it was fun la.

And soon I found out there will be a camp at Ulu Yam for 3days and 2 nights(Friday - Sunday) to bond us together. Nooo, I am not going eventho they provide a resort. Yes, they do provide us resort but, I got something I need to settle on friday :)

Wednesday
(Day two)
Dress Code - Semi Formal

Yes, yesterday I was tired and I was stupid enuff to sleep at 1am at that night. And the conclusion, I didn't went to college today. Hahaha. Im gonna be in trouble tommorow. I set my alarm at 530 and hopefully will get up at 6. At the end, I did actually woke up but wasn't a really full wake up. Hehehe. I was dead, DEAD tireeeeed! So, hopefully I can go to college tomorrow. sleep earlier ehh farida!

No comments: