Sunday, June 3, 2007

Eat Eat And Eat.

Yesterday my brother braught a mocha + choc cake! Yummy! It was delicious. It was from a friend of his which hmm what do u called before bernikah eh? Hahaha. Lupe la. Yeah, he braught alot of it too!


He also baught alloooot of chicken wings from our fav place. 30pcs of wings. Because my mom teringin nak mkn, so she asked my brother to baught it for her. Mmg mkn besar lah semlm! Dah lah mkn rambutan dgn banyak nye semlm. Pastu mkn lagie chicken wings and that cake. Fuuuhhh

I will definitely go to gym tomorrow since I ate alot this weekends. Haaa! Itu baru for yesterday, today tak tau lagie! ;p

Today pulak, for lunch we went to Kelana Jaya Seafood. My sister, her boyfriend, my mom and me. We ordered alot of food. But not that much la kan. Abit upset because lain order, lain sampai. We ordered sotong masak tepung, and then came the sotong but not masak tepung. The whole appetite is ruin. Hehehe. Naaah! Not really. We ordered siakap stim, sizzling prawn, khailan and that sotong. And plain rice. I drank a young coconut. Fuhhhh. After the meal, mmg kenyang terus laah!

Waaaah. Can't wait to burn all those food and calories I ate this weekends tomorrow.


Haaaa! Why is it ppls love to get married when school holidays arrive? Anyone please answer! A not so close cousin of mine is getting married today. We actually really wanted to go but some problem got pop up and can't really make it and apperently my brother and his friends was at kuantan. He mms me the picture who represent my cousin. But no picture of the bride. Hahaha. Ape laa bro!

(Sorry, picture not so very clear)

Selamat Pengantin Baru to the newlyweds ;-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get much in your theme really. thank your very much i will come every day! gowns with sleeves Louboutin Shoes pumps christian louboutin. New