Friday, June 1, 2007

Thursday Night Dancing Fever

Yesterday was my dancing night fever. Hehhee! I attend Body Jam by Clement and also Cardio Dance taught by Coery.

For your information, every thursday is my boggie night ;-D

In Body Jam we did the Body Jam 40 release. It was okay. But I seriously can't wait for Body Jam 41 to release on this 16th jun at cineleisure if I'm not mistaken. Oooohh! By the list of songs I see, I really think it will be of the chain you numsayin'? Hahahaha. Hopefully I can make it on saturday. And hopefully I do not have any class on the 16th.

In Cardio Dance, we dance a chero to Mary J. Blige Be Without You. Ahhh, it was smooooth I tell youu. The vibe is so right and the chero was fitting the music. I am in love with coery's classes well basicly because of the selection of song. She mostly pick R&B and Hip Hop genre which I loove very much! :D

Ohh yeah, have you guys taste that Lime Ice-Cream Sundae?

(Yes, it's green)

Got back from consplant and head to McDonald Drive-Tru and baught this. I wanted to get a choc sundae and end up getting this one because the majority ppl in the McD baught this one.

So, heey...,must be delicious ey? And decided to try.

And ohmigod. The taste is very sweet! I don't like it very much and only ate half of it and my brother ate another half and he said "Sedap siut!"I raised my eyebrow and give the look die-nie-btol-ke-tak look. Hahaha. Oh yeah, baught along a large french fries. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. vintage wedding!?! Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots Vintage Wedding Dresses