Friday, June 1, 2007

Pizza Night

Today is my-almost-family pizza night pulak! Hehehe. Because my two brother was still at work and only my parents, my brother cramer, my sister farah, her bf hairy and me was at home.

We order 2 large pizza and a bottle of pepsi. We don't really know what to eat and my mom wasn't really in the mood to cook anything so that is the reason why we decided to order pizza and since my sister boyfriend was at our house from 4pm waiting for my sister to come back home from work, so we order pizza! ;-)

The delivery waaaas late 5minutes taau! Muahaha! Arive around 9+pm and I ate 3 slices of pizza! Waaaah! I seriously feel fat now. Dah la tak pergi work-out today because of certain reasons. Haiiihhhh.

I'm thirsty lah. Hmm, I drink alot of tea today. Didn't really drink much of water. Aiyooh! Anyhow, we didn't snap any picture because we were all busy eating the pizza. Hehehe!

1 comment:

DNA Evidence said...

What kind of pizza did you have?