Friday, July 20, 2007

Blooooogin'

Well, ever since I write this blog..I don't really know who reads it! Ahha! q= D all I can know is visited by "how many ppls"..Other than that, oh hell naw baby! I don't know who reads my blog..Anyhow, thanks! Kudos to you guys who actually spend time reading my blog! :D *Clap *Clap..

I am currently listening to Safari Duo Clark Anderson - Rise (Leave Me Alone)..Good stuff! But I do not have any anger like that now..Hehehe! Basiclly my love life sucks at the momment, but i don't really give damn though..Muahaha *Evil grins

Ouh yeah, have u guys heard the latest song by Ne-Yo? It's called "Do You"..It's a very relexing song! Go..Go! Download it! Even better buy his album! All of his song is awsome! Seriously! (",)


(Click for a larger view)

Yeaaah, I am mostly into r&b songs, soul too! Ouh, and hiphop..Hiphop! Can't forget that..But anything with flava, i'll totally dig it! I can go on and on and on with this! Haha! q= D But I'm going to have warm, warm bath..Ahhh, how more relexing could it be ey? *grins

No comments: