Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blue skies, White clouds

I am still thinking hard what to do in life..It would be really nice if someones jump infront of me and offer me a mills dolar or maybe just a job that involve doing things that I like! But that is just bullshit..*Current mood - frust & clueless.


(Image was stolen from http://www.yahoo.com/)

I was sitting in my room and looking outside the window, the sky was blue and the clouds were amazingly beautiful. I reached at that point where I was completely numb to think about anything.

My heart was touched and wanted to listen to something. I dig up my old cd's collection and usher, burn was the first one on my playlist. The song reminds me of everything I used to be back then. Not lyricly but I was just reminiscing the old times I had when I was young..Fun times, sad times even crazy times. But lyricly, I remember to the one I first fell in love with. How sweet when I was back then :) it's good to remember about this things sometimes.

I know...You must be thinking I'm so mushy and stuff but sometimes we all want the feeling to be loved again. Right? To love someone and to be loved by someone. I need that now..(",)


(Image was stolen from http://www.deviantart.com/)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! Wedding Dress Shops, Christian Louboutin Boots