Monday, July 16, 2007

Show Me Some Guideline

Well, there is alot of things happened while my computer was out & I can't get on the net. Hmm, I dropped out of college. That is the most cruel decision I had to make. It is just not right. To tell you guys the truth, I have no interest in studying. Probably you might be thinking how stupid I sound right now but that's the truth. The only person who know about my situation right now is Iera, my brother's gf and Sarah, my girl who had been there for me in any kind of situationss. My father is really hoping me to atleast get a Diploma. I don't know if i can manage to do that. I've been crying alot while I was back in college. I had to make a decision whether I want to future my studies or not in 2months cause the segi college next intake will be in sept. Sigh.. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! wedding dresses sleeves Christian Louboutin Heels Modest Wedding Dresses