Monday, July 16, 2007

Current Mood - Sad

I feel sad today and I feel like running as fast as I could. So I did run (Top speed baby!) but after I did Yoga and Body Jam. Went 12.0 on the treadmill. It was crazy and hilarious because I was watching trl performance by Lil Mama, Lip Gloss. I apparently sang to that song. Hahaha. I love that song btw. Thru out the whole running, I felt free. Never felt this free before

Yoga was pain, as usual..Since Im not that flexible and all. So, yeah! It was a pain but I would like to get my body more flexible that is why I started joining Yoga. Hehehhee! I was totally not in the right vibe today, so Yoga is the only way to distract it because like I told you, Yoga is pain..Pain kidna distract me actually

Body Jam? Hah! I don't even have the mood to dance. Eventho I knew the step to that release, I dance badly. The whole step was messed up. I've been thinking alot about my studies. I still don't really know what to do :(