Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Traffic Oh Traffic.

Wanted to attend Body Jam class at Summit around 635pm. But end up being in the traffic jam at Shah Alam.

Okk, there is noo waay I will be be able to make it at the 635pm class. So, fine la kaan. There's another class at 650pm at Consplant. Body Balance that is. I still stuck in the traffic jam! Fucking traffic jam. Can my day be any worst?

Can it be any worst u asked?

The answer is yes, it get worst.

I was a little bit happy because there's an RPM class around 740pm, but by the time I reached home..It was already 730pm! Hadoiiii.

Just to release the moody mood, decided to follow my brother to Shah Alam seksyen 27 kot to fetch my daddy.

Yes, we went crazy in the car. Dancing, laughing & singing. Hahaha. Yea, I had fun.

By the time we reached home, my brother pula call us to fetch him at the gym. (The timming was so great!)

I run up & downstairs to find my gym cloths. And we immediately hit the road cause I want to make it at 845pm class

And reached there at 835pm. Ohhh, happy nyee!! Hehehehe.

My Top Class To Go

1. Yoga
2. Body Balance
3. Cardio Dance
4. Body Jam

I used to love Body Pump and Body Step back then, but somehow I tend to love those four even more after awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, wedding dress sleeves Louboutin Shoes christian louboutin platforms. Accessories