Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Today Is The Day I feel Alot Of Emotions

clueless, tired, sore, headace, confused, angry, damn, embarrassed, worried, stressed, frustrated, blank, mad, hopeful and eveything that involves non-happy emotions.


Can I feel any worst?


My dad is mad as crazy at me putting so much hope in me to atleast get a diploma in whichever course that I like. Like I told so in my previous blog Click Here .

I am sad, I let my dad down on some certain things,
I am clueless cause I still don't know what to do in life,
I am tired thinking of alot of stuff,
I am still sore from the yoga class last 2days and yesterday class,
I got a headche cause I don't eat any proper meal nowdays,
I am confused what to do in life,
I am angry at myself cause I still haven't made up my mind yet,
I am damned cause I feel like it,
I am embarrassed towards my friends cause they have started their college life. (I've started mine too, but apparently I dropped out after 3weeks) And they started asking me like, "awak study dekat mane? and another even worst question is "takkan tak sambung study kot?" you just dont know what I've been thru,
I am worried cause I'm afraid I won't do well in the future,
I am stressed cause I can't let it out to anyone and I don't wanna, seems they can't understand me and I can only let it out into this blog, thanks blogger.com,
I am frustrated cause I feel like it,
I am blank cause I can't think anymore. My brain is exploading numb,
I am still mad at myself cause posting such post in my blogger, and
I really hope there is solution and I'll try hard to figure it out.

I truly feel like SHIT!

No comments: