Thursday, September 13, 2007

Changes

If you guys haven't noticed, I've change my layout from dull white to brown vintage kidna layout! Heehe.. And if you just noticed it by reading this post, that means you are not so much of a reader to my blog huh?

My baby was born on the 5may07 and today it's 13september07 and if i'm not mistaken, I haven't change my layout for about 5months! And somehow I decided to change it today cause I'm bored of the same old dull layout.. So I guess 5 is like the lucky number to this blog huh? Heehe..

All I wanna say is...
I LOVE MY NEW LAYOUT!!! :D

p/s - to all the muslim, selamat berpuasa! may your ramadhan month be a good month to all of you!

HAPPY RAMADHAN EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Julianisme said...

Remove the image, I am the owner of the image. Julian from Indonesia, my gallery is adipatijulian.deviantart.com

A Malaysian named Aman Firdaus once requested permission to use this image, and I gave him permission cause he asked politely.

I don't recall you ever asking permission, so remove it.

PS. If it sucks why do you post it? Make your own, or use some Malaysian artist work.

Freeda! said...

Dear Julian,

I'm the owner of www.appythots.blogspot.com

thousand apologize for the copyright image that I posted in my blog.

I'll remove it immediately.

Regards,
Farida.