Thursday, September 13, 2007

No Boys Allowed

Did you read my First Time post? You have to read those before you read this

Well basically I knew it,
guys are such a fucking idiots!


Thank god it was only a one date thing you know?
Why do I always getting end up with those kidna guy..

That is why I'm tired of guys!
Because there are:-

A LIAR!
A PLAYER!
A CHEATER!


Soo.. At this time being,


And my mood is set back to normal..


I am hungry! Heehe

Well, I'm going to be awaaay from guys for this time being cause they are just pathetic! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, quinceanera dresses Louboutin Shoes buy louboutin shoes. Bridal Dresses