Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Frida Movie Marathon

Yesterday was my movie mania day from morning until evening.
I don't know why, but I really feel like watching movie.

That's kidna some facts about me.
I have diff feelings.

When I wanna watch cartoon,
I'll watch cartoon the whole day.

When I wanna watch comedy,
I'll try to find any channel that's funny.

Anyway, I watched 5movies back to back yesterday!

This is the movie I watched;-

1) Evan Almighty.


●I actually watched this movie already but then my brother wanted to watch it again. From my point of view, this movie kidna bored me a lil bit. I prefer Bruce Almighty story line better than Evan Almighty. It doesn't really satisfied me that much.

2)Perfect Strangers.


●One word, best! I didn't knew it was her the whole time. So, it was very very very suprising. Opss.. Sorry for those who haven't seen the movie. Heehe! GO watch.. GO watch!!

3)28 Weeks Later.


●It's kidna suspense horror thriller kidna movie. So, each minutes was a very dup dap dup dap kidna feeling. I'm not sure if the gonna show it in Malaysia cause I watched it on dvd :) or is it have been shown here in Malaysia? Either way, I'm not sure.

4) Alot Like Love


●My all time fav romantic comedy. Watched it like a mill times and never get bored of it kinda movie for me. It's a very long story isnt it? Heehe. 7 years tu!

5)My Super Sweet 16 The Movie.


●Abit sakit hati kidna movie from the beggining until in the middle but at the end, it's all good. Watched it on MTV at 1 o'clock in the morning until 3 o'clock in the morning. Bole tak? Ya I know I'm 18, soo what? Heehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.