Thursday, September 6, 2007

Useless

This post is not offending to anyone at all. This is only from my point of view and only just to think and about. If you are one of them, I'm truly sorry, but this is just my thots.

To people who actually own a Myspace or Friendster or FaceBook and anything that involves networking profile,

have you ever post such things in your bulletins like,

"Comment my new pics." ?

or even worst,

"Check my profile and comment my new layouts."?

I really hate it when people do to me. Honestly, if I like your pics and it's brilliant, I'll comment it. If I don't, I just don't. You don't need to use force!

And plus, why do people like that do that? Why do you guys need to gather up comments?(example 1pics= You need 100+comments?) For what? Just to make people think you're freeking cool to have that many comments?

And again, truly sorry for the rudeness. Like I said, it was only from my point of view. If you enjoy posting that kidna bulletin or comment to your whole friendlist just to comment your new pics, go ahead cause I used to do that too. lol

Sometimes, when I recieved a friend request and viewed the person profile, they got like 1000+ friends in their friends list (hundreds is still okay laa but 1000+?). Do they even know half of people in their friends list? If you're an artist or a very famous people, I guess it's okay cause that's like a totally different story.

Well, I'm not going to lie but I used to have 1500+ friends in my Myspace friends list too. Haha. Waaaay back when I was like new to this stuff.

So people the moral stories is?
Crap! I have no idea

This is a videoclip I find really interesting to those who are a Myspace Freaks by C-side Feat Jazze Pha.. Heehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!! i totally agree wit u gurl!!! hehe u mara sape la wei?

Anonymous said...

oopss lupe lana here.. yea i check out ur blog once in a while ;p

Freeda! said...

ahha! q= D come on la lana, every person in my friendlist is acting like that wei! it really annoys me..

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromWedding Dress Shops. Pigalle Christian Louboutin.