Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dip it baby

Today is officially the 4th day (back to back) I ate pizza hut latest item which is, Dip-Licious. What a name eh? Well, eventually I gain 2kg and hell yes I was mad as fuck when I recieved the paper that got printed out from the machine! Hadoiii..(Note to myself, cheese = bad)

I wanted to do yoga today before I came to FF but then after I found out I gain 2kg, I immediately change my mind and decided to do Body Step..The tracks that brian choose wasnt really familiar to me because it was an old release and hell yes it was a very long journey!

I did cardio dance done by coery..I was in love with her dance routine since she first came into FF consplant and i really love the selection of songs that she picked! Well, I guess today is the last day she will be teaching us in consplant because usually her class would be on thursday but that class already handed back to jimmy and today was only a replaced class to Body Jam..Anyhow I did enjoyed the chero for today but the studio was too small! I actually hit another person and another person, people step on my shoe, I eventually step on them, it was packed! Mcm ikan sardin pun ada..I almost wanted to step out from the class but I was like ahh what the heck? I was to damn lazy to do cardio anyways..

So after the classes went downstairs and complaining about my weight problem to sue..But then again, after the talked..We had dinner at pizza hut! Hahaha..God! Im worried about my weight and I am still eating cheese..I will promise not to eat cheese again within this few months! Ahhh! Helpp

No comments: